Scientific and Management Boards will meet online 13th and 14th January
We should have been in Granada for the next boards but due to the pandemic situation, we moved it online! What are we going to discuss during the boards? Migrants Project is always on the frontline promoting a broad multi-stakeholder partnership to address higher education in migration in Tunisia in all its dimensions including migrants.
During next boards, project partners will discuss the following points:
- Project Extension: Focus on all the budget items
- Reporting of the expenses
- Implementation of corrective actions after the EACEA feedback
- Coaching and mentoring programme presentation, methodology definition and approval
- Summer School at UNIPA: programme and contents
- Summer School at UGR and UoW: timeline
- Job shadowing
It seems like a lot of news will come out, so stay tuned!