The Project Management Board is in charge of ensuring all coordination, organisation and financial management actions.
This includes the discussion and agreement about all the official and internal aspects to be guaranteed by each partner: contribution to progress and final reports, production of the certifications requested by the reporting activities, compliance with the rules foreseen in the Quality Evaluation Plan and in the Dissemination Plan.
It is also engaged in discussing all the organisational aspects linked to the main project activities and in ensuring the effective communication between all the involved partners to whom all essential information will be given in time in order to avoid risks.
It takes in due account all the feedbacks deriving from the quality assessment in order to define and agree on the necessary corrective measures.
The Project Management Board is also in charge of appointing the necessary Committees foresee for the realisation of specific project activities and to monitor their work.
The Project Management Board meets regularly to review the project activities, strengthens the best practices within the consortium members, develops annual work plan and budget checks, discusses other financial and administrative issues.
It is constantly in touch with the Scientific Coordination Board, and it meets regularly also at distance.
The Project Management Board is constituted by 10 persons:
- The Scientific Coordinator
- One administrative staff from each Organisation involved in the project
The list of the members is included in the Partnership Agreements and here reported:
- Serena Marcenò, Scientific Responsible & Project Coordinator, University of Palermo – UNIPA
- Gemma La Sita, University of Palermo – UNIPA
- Lobna Zakraoui, University of Tunis El Manar – UTM
- Nedia Amri, University of Al Manouba – UMA
- Yassine Khaled, University of Tunis – UT
- Irene Pedreira Romero, University of Granada – UGR
- Mariane Bignotto, University of Westminster – UoW
- Paola Romano, Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo – UNIMED
- Alessia Tibollo, Cooperazione per lo Sviluppo dei Paesi Emergenti – COSPE
- Irene Di Cristina, Clinica Legale per i Diritti Umani – CLEDU