The Scientific Coordination Board is in charge of all the educational, didactic, cultural and learning aspects of the project. It is also in charge of monitoring the correspondence of the actions with the project’s core objectives.
It is engaged in defining the final programme of the Master Degree Course. Starting from what already proposed by the Applicant to the other participating Universities it reviews the didactic plan, and approves the contents of the identified subjects.
It is also in charge of defining the Master teaching activities and checking its correct development. It has to agree the contents of and monitor all the other formal and non formal training activities, including the Training of trainers, the Summer and Winter Schools and the Job shadowing.
The Scientific Board is also engaged in approving the contents of the research programmes to be attended by the 6 PhD candidates, for 6 periods during the 3 project years, at the EU Universities.
It works constantly in touch with the Project Management Board, and it meets regularly also at distance.
The Scientific Coordination Board is constituted by 12 persons:
- The Scientific/Project Coordinator
- One/two Expert Scientific staff from the Other Organisation involved in the project
The list of the members is included in the Partnership Agreements and here reported:
- Serena Marcenò, Scientific Responsible & Project Coordinator, University of Palermo – UNIPA
- Valeria Cammarata, University of Palermo – UNIPA
- Valeria Floriano, University of Palermo – UNIPA
- Samira Mechri, University of Tunis El Manar – UTM
- Habib Ben Boubaker, University of Al Manouba – UMA
- Krichen Saussen, University of Tunis – UT
- Nieves Ortega-Pérez, University of Granada – UGR
- Victoria Rodriguez-Rico Roldan, University of Granada – UGR
- Federica Mazzara, University of Westminster – UoW
- Marcello Scalisi, Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo – UNIMED
- Maria Donata Rinaldi, Cooperazione per lo Sviluppo dei Paesi Emergenti – COSPE
- Marica Romano, Clinica Legale per i Diritti Umani – CLEDU